Current therapeutic approaches to gastrointestinal diseases in animals
This special issue will be focused on new therapeutic approach of gastrointestinal system diseases in animals. Gastrointestinal diseases are composed big part of the clinical diseases in animals. There are so many types of gastrointestinal diseases in veterinary sciences. The disease profiles may be classified as infectious, inflammatory and diet-induced reasons.
More successful results have been obtained by using new methods and advanced technology in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. In the other hand, the incidence and type of gastrointestinal diseases are rising because of changes in animal nutrition, non-rational feeding, increasing immunological disorders, irrational use of medicine, and some new infectious agents which are resistance to antimicrobials. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease and therapeutic approaches are always dynamic and important area.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Current Approach to Inflammatory Bowel Disease Therapy in Dogs
- Usage of Proton Pump Inhibitors in Veterinary Medicine
- Usage of Probiotics in Horses with Gastrointestinal Disease
- Cryptosporidiosis in Ruminants: Update and Current Therapeutic Approach
- Practicle Approach to Fluid Therapy in Cattle
|Handan Hilal Arslan||Associate Professor, University of Ondokuz Mayis, Turkey|