American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Emerging Power Electronics Technologies for Power Systems and Machine Drives
The Guest Editors are inviting submissions for a Special Issue of AJEAS on the subject area of "Emerging Power Electronics Technologies for Power Systems and Machine Drives". Power Electronic technologies are found in a wide range of power systems and machine drives. The application areas of power electronics are small and/or large capacities for electric circuits, e.g., high-voltage DC transmission systems, large capacity energy storage systems, electric vehicles, power conditioners for photovoltaic systems, ship, and train traction systems, etc. The applications of power electronic circuits are now increasing throughout various aspects of our lives.
This Special Issue will focus on the emerging power electronic topologies and applications for power systems and motor drives.
This issue will publish high-quality reviews and research articles. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Full experimental and methodological details, as applicable, must be provided, and the special issue will be supported by American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (http://thescipub.com/journals/ajeas). All submissions must adhere to the AJEAS journal's format requirements.
All accepted papers will be published free of charge for authors.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- High voltage DC transmission systems;
- Novel renewable energy converter/inverter systems;
- Virtual synchronous generator;
- Electrical machines, drives, systems, and applications;
- New topologies for high voltage inverter/converter;
- New applications for power electronics;
- Power electronics in the smart grid;
- AC/DC converters and inverters;
- Control and optimization of power electronic circuit;
- Distributed generation for power electronics;
- Recent traction systems for vehicles, trains, and ships;
- Demand-side electrification and management of power electronics.
|Mehmet Kanik||Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States|
|Franco Fiori||Professor, Politecnico di Torino, Italy|
|Arindam Sanyal||Professor, University of New York at Buffalo, United States|
|Samuel P. Kozaitis||Professor, Florida Institute of Technology, United States|
|Raya Horesh||Professor, IBM, United States|
|Victor Multanen||Professor, The Ohio State University, United States|
|Changyong Cao||Professor, Michigan State University, United States|
|Hassen Jaafar||Professor, Institut National de Recherche et d'Analyse Physico-chimique, Tunisia|
|Manuscript Submission Deadline||October 30, 2020|
|Review Completed by||November 30, 2020|
|Possible Publication Date||December 30, 2020|