Editorial for the "FRP Structures" Special Issue
- 1 University of Ferrara, Italy
- 2 University of Trieste, Italy
- 3 University of Salerno, Italy
- 4 University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
Copyright: © 2021 Fabio Minghini, Chiara Bedon, Francesco Ascione and John Kaiser Calautit. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
The objective of this Special Issue is to present recent advances and emerging cross-disciplinary in the field of thin-walled composite profiles made of Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP), as well as the use of FRP components in structural engineering in general. In this Editorial, a brief summary is provided for all the published papers, in order to emphasize the wide range of possible applications of FRP composites in buildings and structural systems.
- 1,062 Views
- 1,095 Downloads
- 4 Citations
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites
- Reinforced Concrete Structural Glass
- Facades and Building Skins
- Masonry Vaults
- Design Standardization